Free spare parts, Field installation, commissioning and training, Field maintenance and repair service, Video technical support, Online support
Key Selling Points:
Easy to Operate
After Warranty Service:
Video technical support, Online support
Manufacturing Plant, Laboratory
Local Service Location:
Upto 45°C using 1000 watt coil heater
High Voltage Power Supply:
-15kV to +15kV Dual HV powersupply
300 to 4000rpm
flat film coating
208~240 VAC single phase
100 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Plastic paper inside, polyfoam filled, wooden box outside or as your requirement.
Zhengzhou,etc or acording to customer requirements
1 - 1
To be negotiated
Nanofiber Electrospinning unit for producing the ultrafine fiber with the diameter of 20 - 1000 nm
A bench-top electrospinning system with double spinning and yarning function that is known as one of the most efficient, convenient methods to produce fibers of a nanometric scale. These nanometric fibers reveal several remarkable characteristics such as a large surface area to the volume ratio, high porosity, flexibility in surface functionality, and superior mechanical performance. Nanofibers are utilized in a wide variety of applications such as filtration and multifunctional membranes, medical usages, and military systems due to their outstanding properties.
The Nano Fiber Double Spinning & Yarning System comprises of a bipolar high voltage supply and a set of collectors for different applications. The instrument also equips with a unique rotary collector through which user will be able to spin the fiber into threads and collect it in spools. The diameter of the fiber depends on various parameters but mainly flow rate. In order to make fiber in to yarn, two syringe pumps, one with positively charged spinneret and the other with negatively charged spinneret, are targeted to a funnel shaped collector from where fiber yarns are formed and rolled into spool. Nanofiber Electrospinning unit is a system for producing the ultrafine fiber with the diameter of 20 - 1000 nm. The nanofiber has a high specific surface area, small diameter, and large porosity. There are more than 100 kinds of polymers could be used as raw materials, and also protein, collagen, organics (PEO, DNA, PAA, PLA, nylon, polyester, acryl resin, PVA, PS, PAN, peptide, cellulose).
· Cabin Heating: Upto 45°C using 1000 watt coil heater
· The chamber is provided with Residual Charge Discharge Stick which is used for static removal
· Safety switch provided to switch off H.V. Power supply when door is opened
· LED cabin lighting and back light to view Needle tip and electrospin process
· Exhaust fan is provied for solvent vaporization. It is also used for cooling down the equipment after spin process
· Emergency stop is provided on the control panel to stop the equipment where there is any emergency
· Graduation scale provided on the granite surface in X & Y direction which helps the end-user to achieve repetitive results by marketing the positions of syringe pumps, target and rim rotator
· Software control of various features like mandrel rotating speed, duration, syringe pump flow rate, X, Y stage speed, etc.
· Rotating mandrel targets of varying diameters, Y-stage target, and stationary plate target are provided with the system.
· Coaxial spinneret: Our Nano fiber electrospinning unit equips Coaxial spinneret which helps to produce Hollow nanofibers and Core/Sheath nanofibers. This technology can also be used to combine different characteristic of each polymer into one fiber
· Stand-alone fume hood has features like exhaust fan, halogen lighting, and transparent door for monitoring electrospinning process
· Built-in arc protection circuit
· 208~240 VAC single phase (For 110 VAC, please order a 3000W transformer)
· power consumption: 1500 W
High Voltage Power Supply
· -15kV to +15kV Dual HV powersupply, 0.5 mA current
· Digital voltmeter and current meter
· Electrostatic removal device - discharge stick is integrated to the fume hood
· Constant current / constant voltage modes available
· Built-in arc protection circuit. Normally for the electrospinning process, current < 5 μA. Please limit current < 20 μA to avoid high voltage arcing damage
Dual-channel Syringe Pump
· Dual-channel syringe pump with independent speed control allows syringes to eject solution at different rates.
· Four syringe dispensing systems are included and controlled by the software. (Two syringes per group at the same pump rate)
· Compatible with standard 2.5 to 60 mL glass syringes
· Pumping rate: 1 uL/min - 35 mL/min for the included 20 mL syringe
· Syringe holder made of insulating material to work under high voltage conditions
· Programmable X motion profile to control the film coating characteristics
· Moving resolution 1mm.
· In standard package, only the standard high voltage alligator clip support is included. The 3-axis support and T shape dual 3-axis nozzle support are not included.
Attention: Please use the glass syringes. Due to the safety concerns, do not use the disposal plastic syringes.
Metal Funnel Collector and Yarn Spool
· Metal funnel collector is a funnel shaped rotating mandrel where fiber yarns are formed and rolled into spool. A thin film web of nanofiber is first formed on a metal funnel collector and is drawn initially to a 3D cone shape. With the rotation of funnel collector, a twisted nanofiber yarn is drawn from the vertex of the cone.
· Rotating speed: 300 to 4000rpm
· Material: Aluminium
· Diameter: 100mm
· Yarn Spool is compact and modular motorized positioner for rolling the nanofiber yarn into spool. Stepper motor is used as electrical actuator. Yarn Spool is XY axis configurable.
· Material: Acetal resin
· Rotating speed: 1 to 100 rpm
· Linear reciprocating movement: 50mm
Three types of collectors are included as standard accessory
· Mandrel collectors for electrospinning
o 7 sets with various size: 200 mm length x 100, 75, 25, 12, 6, 2 mm Dia.
o Actuator: Microprocessor controlled BLDC motor with hall sensor feedback
o Speed: 400 to 3500 rpm adjustable with stability: +/-1%
o PC-based control of speed and duration
o Rotating mandrels can be used as a target to get an aligned continuous mesh of nanofiber
· Plate collector for nanofiber-collecting
o 320 mm x 100 mm x 2 mm thick stainless steel plate with grounding
· Y-stage collector for flat film coating
o Stage dimensions 250 mm x 175 mm x 2 mm thick
o Plate material: Stainless steel
o Programmable Y motion profile to control the film coating characteristics
o PC-based control of speed, movement profile, and duration
o Moving Resolution 1mm
· Halogen lamp heater with thermal couple and digital temperature controller are integrated into the fume hood for environmental heating up to 40 ºC
· power: 1000 W
· Stand-alone unit with built-in power supply and features like heater, lighting and exhaust fan
· Transparent glass windows on front and both sides for easy monitoring of the electrospinning process
· Footprint: 1000 mm x 800 mm x 1672 mm
· Construction material: Stainless Steel, Aluminum, and Glass. Fume hood is epoxy coated for electrical insulation
· Front door interlock for turning off high voltage output when the door is accidentally opened during the electrospinning process. Hazard lamp is installed on top of the fume hood to indicate that high voltage output is on.
· Exhaust fan with 3.8'' Dia. venting port is installed on the top of the hood which can be connected to an exhaust outlet at the customer's facility
· The volumetric flow of Exhaust fan is 117 CFM (cubic foot/minute [ft3/min]).
· The system controller box is connected to laptop or Surface Pro via RS232 port and USB adapter
· Centralized software control of syringe pump, X-stage, Y-stage, mandrel collector, and almost all of the electrospinning parameters
· All of the process parameters can be saved as a user process and retrieved later for analysis or re-run
· One brand new laptop computer or one Microsoft Surface Pro with pre-installed software is included.
Humidity Monitor and Control
· Humidity monitor is integrated into the fume hood for monitoring the humidity level (RH%) ranging from 2% - 95%.
· One-year limited warranty with lifetime support (demo before purchase available)
· CE certified
1.Combined with the dual-channel syringe pump, the 3-axis nozzle can mix two fiber-forming solutions together and eject the mixture.
Solutions are combined at the tip of the 3 axis nozzle head.
What is in the optional package:
Syringe with Tube Mount
T-shape Dual 3-axis Nozzle Support
2.You may add an ultrasonic head to upgrade the equipment as ultrasonic-electro-spray
3.Optional compact Peltier dehumidifier can be integrated and controlled by the humidity monitor for continuous humidity control down to ~20 % RH for the fume hood
Founded in 2005, Zhengzhou CY Scientific Instrument Co., Ltd. is a company specializing in the development and production of laboratory technology research equipment. The products are mixed, pressed, burned, cut, ground, polished, coated, analytical equipment and related consumables. Products include laboratory sintering equipment, coating equipment and so on. At present, it has been exported to 25 countries and regions such as the United States, Europe, and Southeast Asia, and has been well received by various scientific research units.
We have a mature technology research and development team, the number of technicians is 33, the company has 150 people, more than 500 square meters of office space, the factory covers an area of about 1,500 square meters located in Zhengzhou High-tech Zone Electronic Industrial Park. The products are mainly located in the research market, serving scientific research in the labs of universities and colleges, and can also customize products according to your needs.
Q. Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A. We are professional laboratory instrument manufacturers, have their own design team and factory, have mature technical experience, and can guarantee the quality of products and the optimal price.
Q. How is your company's product after-sales service system?
A. The product warranty period is 12 months, we can provide lifetime maintenance. We have professional pre-sales and after-sales departments that can respond to you within 24 hours to resolve any technical issues.
Q. How long is your delivery time? If I want to customize the instrument, how long does it take?
A.1. If the goods are in stock, it is 5-10 days. 2. We can provide customized services for our customers. It usually takes 30-60 days depending on the specifications of the custom instrument.
Q. Our country's power supply and plug are different. How do you solve it?
A. We can supply a transformer and plug according to your local requirements according to the power plug of different countries.
Q. How to pay?
A.T / T, L / C, D / P, etc., it is recommended to use Alibaba Trade Guarantee.
Q. How is the package of goods? Delivery methods?
A.1. Standard export fumigation sign wooden box packaging 2. Express, air, sea shipping according to customer requirements, find the most suitable way.