CY-1100X-HV is a compact high vacuum crucible melting furnace designed for melting noble metals, such as Al, Au, Li In Li Mg, etc. under the vacuum up to 10-6 Torr up to 1100ºC Max, and also can be used as annealing and sintering furnace for material research. 30 segment programmable temperature controller is built-in with +/- 1ºC accuracy.
Heavy-duty heating element for long service up to 1100oC
2" quartz tube with CF flange and valve for high-vacuum up to 10- 6 torr ( turbopump required)
Programmable controller with +/- 1ºC accuracy
110VAC ( 50/60Hz), single phase
1500W Max. 15A breaker required
Power cable and Plug included
Processing Tube &
OD: 50mm ±0.5mm (1.97")
ID: 44mm ±0.5mm (1.73")
Length: 263 mm
One end with the flat end
Max. working temperature 1200C ( the quartz thermal radiation block must be used)
Made of SS 316
CF type to fit the included quartz tube only
There are two ports, KF-16 and KF-40, built-in with the flange
One vacuum valve with KF-40 port is included.
Precise 30 segment programmable temperature controller
PID and Autotune as well as overheating protection
+/- 1ºC accuracy
Optional: +/-0.1ºC EUROTHERMO CONTROLLER is optional at the extra cost
Continuous: 1000 ºC
Max.: 1100 ºC < 1 hrs
Vacuum & optional
7.4E-6 hPa (5.6E-6 torr), unloaded, room temperature
4.6E-6 hPa (3.5E-6 torr) after bakeout
This tube and flange kit is designed for inserting hybrid lab furnace
One Year limited
1. Factory prices with the best quality.
2. One year free-of-charge maintenance for all the dental equipment
3. Customized service for special demand
4. Fast and flexible delivery, by sea, by air, by express
5. Quick response within 24 hours
How to order
1. If you are interested in our products, please tell us the model number and quantity.
2. We will make a proforma invoice for your order.
3. We will deliver the product ASAP on receipt of the payment
1. Guarantee for one year after shipment.
1. Western Union
3. Secure Payment through Alibaba
4. Telegraphic transfer
Zhengzhou CY Scientific Instrument Co., Ltd is mainly engaged in the research and development, design,
manufacturing and sales of equipment used in scientific researches. Independence and innovation is the