Video technical support, Online support, Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Manufacturing Plant, Laboratory
High voltage power supply:
0 - 30kV Single Output
within 40 days
Rotating Mandrel Speed:
300 - 4000 rpm
100 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
1 - 1
To be negotiated
Nano fiber electrospinning machine for making nano and micro fibers ranging from 50nm to 5 microns in diameter
CYKY's CY-NFES-040 model electrospinning equipment is a complete unit for nanofiber electrospinning. It is used to make nano and micro fibers ranging from 50nm to 5 microns in diameter. Many kind of polymers like Protein nanofibers, carbon nanotubes, inorganic nanofibers etc. can be synthesized using our nano fiber electrospinning unit. Our equipment uses horizontal spinning when compared to other equipment available in the market. This technology assures the quality of the spun fibers with no dip and uneven diameter.
Features of nano fiber electrospinning unit:
1. Cabin Heating: Up to 45°C using 1000watt coil heater.
2. The chamber is provided with Residual Charge Discharge Stick which is used for static removal.
3. Safety switch provided to switch off H.V. Power supply when door is opened.
4. LED cabin lighting and back light to view Needle tip and electro spin process.
5. Exhaust fan is provided for solvent vaporization. It is also used for cooling down the equipment after spin process.
6. Emergency stop is provided on the control panel to stop the equipment where there is any emergency.
7. Coaxial spinneret: Our Nano fiber electrospinning unit equips Coaxial spinneret which helps to produce Hollow nanofibers and Core / Sheath nanofibers. This technology can also be used to combine different characteristics of each polymer into one fiber.
8. Graduation scale provided on the granite surface in X & Y direction which helps the end-user to achieve repetitive results by marketing the positions of syringe pump and target.
9. User friendly software enables PC interfacing that helps the regulation and control of various features like Rotating mandrel speed, Spin Duration, Syringe pump flow rate, vertically target movement etc.
10. Rotating Mandrel targets of varying diameters, Stationary target and Reciprocating vertically moving target provided with the system.
11. System hood has features like Exhaust fan, halogen lighting and transparent door for monitoring electrospinning process.
12. Built-in Arc Protection Circuit.
Specification of the nano fiber electrospinning unit:
CY-NFES-040 comes with high voltage power supply. It has 0 - 30kV output voltage range with a maximum current capacity of 0.5mA. Output voltage and current can be set using front panel knobs and readout from the digital panel meters.
1. 0 - 30kV Single Output, 0.5mA max Current
2. Digital Voltmeter and Current meter
3. Static Removal Device - Shorting Stick
4. Constant current / Constant Voltage mode of operation
CY-SPLF4 model syringe pump provides independent control of two dual channel syringe pumps. The speed and flow rate can be changed on both to achieve custom fabrications of fibers.
The Syringe pump also can be moved to and fro in X axis. The maximum travel distance is 200mm. The movement is controlled via PC.
It can operate with standard off-the-shelf syringes made of plastic, glass or stainless steel. The microprocessor based control circuit can render a flow rate of 0.4 µl/hr to 650 ml/hr (with 5ml Syringe). The syringe diameter, spin duration or the target volume can be set by the user through the ElectroSpinner software interface.
1. To dispense from standard disposable or glass syringes from 2.5 to 60ml
2. Syringe holder made of insulating material to work under high voltage conditions
3. Motor control through microcontroller to control and indicate flow rate
4. Four syringe dispensing system
5. PC based control with documentation of parameters like syringe diameter, flow rate, spray duration etc.
Rotating mandrels which comes with the electrospinning unit can be used as a target to get an aligned continuous mesh of nanofiber. It has a speed range of 300rpm to 4000rpm suitable for electrospinning. Grounding of the mandrel to the HV power supply is attained through a carbon brush contact. The rotating mandrel has a speed stability of +/- 1%. CY-RM-01 is a high speed rotating mandrel assembly which works with CY-MN series mandrels of 2mm to 100mm diameter and is of 200mm length. Number of mandrels supplied are 100mm, 75mm, 50mm, 25mm, 15mm, 12mm, 6mm, 4mm, 2mm.
1. Stainless steel drums of different sizes
2. Rotational Speed: 300 - 4000 rpm
3. Grounding facility: Available
4. Actuator: Microprocessor controlled BLDCmotor with hall sensor feedback
5. Speed stability: +/- 1%
6. PC based control with documentation of speed and duration
Y Plate Collector & Stationary Target
This collector can be used as Stationary target or as Y plate collector. The stationary target which acts as a collector of electro spun nanofibers, is made of stainless steel plate such that it can be held vertically on a table top. It also has connector for grounding.
Using a stationary target alone cannot attain a uniform density of fibers, as most of the fiber is collected around the point orthogonal to the syringe needle. Combined with X movement provided on the syringe pump, the Y translation stage on the target keeps the target move through a commanded motion profile. Depending on the motion profile, fibers get collected uniformly on the target. The motion profile can be created using a series of commands available in the software.
1.Plate Dimension: 250*175* 3mm
2.Plate Material: Stainless Steel
3.Grounding Facility: Available
4.Programmable Y motion profile to control the nano fiber deposition characteristics
5.PC based motion control with documentation of parameters like speed, traverse, motion profile and duration
a. Needle Spinneret
The Flat tipped metal needles are provided for the easy flow of the nano fibers. The high voltage is connected to the tip of the needle using metal clips.
b. Co axial Spinneret
The Coaxial spinneret provides simultaneous flow of two different solutions. This helps to produce Hollow nanofibers and Core / Sheath nanofibers.
CY-FH-01 model fume hood provides an enclosed atmosphere for electrospinning. An enclosed chamber is necessary to protect the user from pollutant air caused by solvent evaporation during the process. It comes with an exhaust fan attached or optionally with a duct of custom dimension so that it can be connected to an exhaust duct available onsite.
CYKY’s Fume Hood also has an option for in-built heater capable to provide a temperature up to 45°C. An independent PID controller ensures precise control of temperature. A common electronic control unit for all the devices in the electrospinning system is integrated within the hood.
The fume Hood has transparent side walls and front door shield made of float glass. This ensures good visibility of the process. High intensity light from the optional halogen lamp illuminates the nanofibers being spun on its way to the target. The table top is made of granite which makes the cleaning process easy.
1.Standalone unit with in-built power supply and wiring for the heater, lighting and exhaust
2.Transparent glass windows on three sides for easily monitoring the electrospinning process
7.Exhaust fan ventilation at the top of the hood which can be connected to an exhaust outlet available at the customer facility.
a.Normal Glass Syringe
b.Glass Syringe with tube connector
Optional:UV Curing Lamp
A special 10W 254nm UV light can be added on top of the rotating collector drum which helps to cure the spun fibers.
It can be switched on during the operation or when fiber spun is completed on the collector drum.
As the UV light is harmful for our skin and eye, the glass surfaces of the chamber is protected with special coatings to reflect maximum UV.
The controller is also provided with an ON/OFF Switch for the UV Lamp.
Other related electrospinning machine:
Founded in 2005, Zhengzhou CY Scientific Instrument Co., Ltd. is a company specializing in the development and production of laboratory technology research equipment. The products are mixed, pressed, burned, cut, ground, polished, coated, analytical equipment and related consumables. Products include laboratory sintering equipment, coating equipment and so on. At present, it has been exported to 25 countries and regions such as the United States, Europe, and Southeast Asia, and has been well received by various scientific research units.
We have a mature technology research and development team, the number of technicians is 33, the company has 150 people, more than 500 square meters of office space, the factory covers an area of about 1,500 square meters located in Zhengzhou High-tech Zone Electronic Industrial Park. The products are mainly located in the research market, serving scientific research in the labs of universities and colleges, and can also customize products according to your needs.
Q. Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A. We are professional laboratory instrument manufacturers, have their own design team and factory, have mature technical experience, and can guarantee the quality of products and the optimal price.
Q. How is your company's product after-sales service system?
A. The product warranty period is 12 months, we can provide lifetime maintenance. We have professional pre-sales and after-sales departments that can respond to you within 24 hours to resolve any technical issues.
Q. How long is your delivery time? If I want to customize the instrument, how long does it take?
A.1. If the goods are in stock, it is 5-10 days. 2. We can provide customized services for our customers. It usually takes 30-60 days depending on the specifications of the custom instrument.
Q. Our country's power supply and plug are different. How do you solve it?
A. We can supply a transformer and plug according to your local requirements according to the power plug of different countries.
Q. How to pay?
A.T / T, L / C, D / P, etc., it is recommended to use Alibaba Trade Guarantee.
Q. How is the package of goods? Delivery methods?
A.1. Standard export fumigation sign wooden box packaging 2. Express, air, sea shipping according to customer requirements, find the most suitable way.