EQ-FMF-65 is floor-stand Cold Crucible Vacuum Levitation-Melting system for exploring new generation magnetic alloy and metallic materials. With the powerful 65KW induction heater, the system can effectively heat metallic samples upto 250g (Ti), 1800C max. The special designed water-cool copper crucible in the SS vacuum chamber is contamination free to charge material benifits from the non-contact leveitation heating. Strong electromagnetic stirring also promotes excellent thermal and chemical homogenization of the melt.
· Working Voltage: 220VAC +/-10%, Three phases, 50/ 60 Hz.
· Output Frequency: 20-50 kHz
· Max. Output Power: 65KW
Refractory-free induction melting under vacuum or controlled gas atmosphere eliminates the possibility of contamination from the ceramic crucibles. The magnetic field produced by the coil intensely stirs the liquid pool and promotes a very homogeneous melt.
· Dimensions:50 mm(ID) x 100 mm depth
· The copper cold crucible is made up of 16 water-cooled segments which has joint connection to the bottom.
· Max. Load: 250 g of Ti , 140g Fe
· Water flow rate: 6~8m³/H (100~133.3L/m)
· A vacuum charger adding port is available upon request at extra cost
· Tilltable coil and crucible for casting sample into a water cold coopermold is available at the extra cost
· Max. 1800℃
· Infrared pyrometer for temperature measurement
Vacuum Chamber and Lid
· 304 Stainless steel made chamber with double layer water cooling jacket ensures low surface temperature < 40℃
· SS flange with quartz observation wnindow allows the user mornitor the crucible melt during the process. Tinted observation glass is integrated for eye protection purpose.
· One turbo pumping system with two stage backing pump (6L/s) are included
· Rotary and turbo pumps are integrated in the bottom of machine casing
· Pirani and Ionized Gauge are installed for vacuum measurement.
· Max. achievable vacuum level: 6.67x0^-4 Pa (RT, unloaded)
Water Chiller and Gas requirement (Not included)
· Please consider using tap water or water chiller (flow rate >100L/min)
· High purity inert gas (5N) tank with pressure regulator is required, but not included